No one wants to hear that
I meant to write earlier in the week. Really. I’ve been to bed a couple times actually, composing lovely blog updates while drifting off to sleep. Useful.
The last week has been… trying. Managing deadlines, expectations, communications, (drinking); you know how it goes. Hayfever seems to have sapped my energy too, leaving a snotty, irritated, disinterested pity party. Woo~
Stuff I’ve done this week:
- Moved sandylovesyou.com to posterous
- Finished some papery freelance work for LawCPD, an online law education group
- Helped launch the new Westnet website that’s been hanging over us at work for the past 9 months
- Started my sketchbook – nothing much to see yet
- Did a spot of shopping – 50% off AA’s Le Sac dress, people! Get it while it’s cheap!
Interesting things I’ve looked at:
- The disease called perfection
- ‘So’ pushes to the head of the line
- Click here to kick ass
- Storyboard templates